Monday, January 4, 2010

Tired Monday

It was sooo hard to get to sleep last night. I was anticipating getting up and getting ready for school and wanting to be well rested...no such luck! I need to figure out how to turn my brain off!

It was sooo wonderful to be back at school! I love having a schedule and seeing the kids again and hearing about their Christmases.

It was sooo hard to answer "no new news" to people who asked about Elliott today. I think about him all the time but when someone asks and I have to say "nope, nothing new" it makes my heart a little sad. But my heart would be even sadder if no one asked about him!

It was sooo awesome to get the home study update in my mailbox today! I just have to send this off to the US Immigration office in Texas to get my i-600a form (the form I need to get the form to get Elliott's passport).

It was sooo hard to watch my 18 1/2 year old cat wobble and weave on his legs tonight. When does it go from me keeping him alive with all this medicine and I know he's happy, and when am I keeping him alive selfishly for me?

It is soooooooooo amazingly wonderful talking, writing, thinking about my son. I can't wait to see him again!

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Lilypie

My iTunes