Saturday, November 7, 2009

What a day!

I woke up very early, at my usual time today but as I had last looked at the clock around midnight, it was too early!! The cats were being their usual selves but it felt extra obnoxious. So I ignored them and went back to sleep. I had meant to be at the driver licensing office by 8:30 but decided to check my bank account. Ack!! Over $500 is missing. Are you kidding me? Right before I'm going out of the country? I called Bank-not-of-@merica and asked about my missing trip money. They don't know what I'm talking about. They want me to print out all my records and bring them in. Again, are you kidding me? Like I have time for that today? So I said no, I'd take care of it later. Got showered, dressed, fixed my hair and makeup for my picture and as I was getting into my car trying to protect my makeup in the pouring rain, managed to practically knock my self out, I hit my head so hard. Instant headache. Lump on my forehead (under the hair so it won't show in the picture-golly, I'm vain!) that throbbed most of the day. So I drove to get my license and went in to wait. And wait. And wait.

The rest of the day went better. Went to Costco, got some supplies for Elliott's orphanage, some snacks for us, and pictures for his bed. Now I'm working on washing all my clothes and trying to decide just what to pack. I have to be somewhat dressed for winter as I am leaving from Seattle but it was 90 degrees and 87% humidity Wednesday in Haiti. Hot!

I am just going to focus on one step at a time tonight and pray for sleep. I can't wait to see Elliott!

No comments:

Lilypie

My iTunes