Sunday, December 27, 2009

Wonderful Christmas Time

I had a lovely but wistful Christmas. Shared my video from Haiti with my family. It was wonderful to watch it again and to have them share in my sweet baby boy. My mom had wrapped a gift that said to Julie and Elliott - our first Christmas gift! Inside was the sweetest little brown baby ornament and a little snowglobe with the letter e inside. I love snowglobes! So precious to have my baby recognized at Christmas. They all enjoyed my Christmas card too:) Wish I could figure out how to post it here.

Missing my boy. Waiting for more paperwork. Trying to finish painting and moving out some furniture to have Elliott's bedroom all ready. Missing my boy. Wishing he were home. Waiting is very, very hard. I am trying to keep busy. Doesn't really help, though!

Blessings,
Julie

No comments:

Lilypie

My iTunes