Thursday, July 2, 2009

An update




I have a few new pix of Elliot/Dimy. Here's what the mom who took the pictures had to say about him:
"Dimy is one chubby happy baby. He reminded me of a teddy bear. He was gone for appointments for most of the time that we were there, but we were able to spend some time with him and snap a few pics of him at meal time just before we left. He is super happy and smiley and he’s huge."

I wish he would smile for the camera! Only one pic from when he was really little is he smiling. Oh well, it was lovely to hear about him and see new pix. I'm also not sure what appointments he was going to but I know that they have to take the babies to Port-Au-Prince to do legal paperwork sometimes so I'm hoping that means his paperwork is going smoothly. I haven't heard ANYTHING from C4C or the creche since late May and am really aching to know how far we are in the process. I still need to send in my paperwork to the FBI so they can fingerprint me although since I've been a teacher in two different states, I've been fingerprinted many times already. The redundancy of the paperwork is a bit trying.

I miss my little guy and think of him all day. He is never far from my thoughts. I want him home so very badly!

No comments:

Lilypie

My iTunes