Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

I spent the 4th of July with one of my favorite families; my cousin, her husband and their two precious sons. Their neighborhood out in the country does a bang-up job of shooting off fireworks. This year we got to enjoy the view from their new (and beautiful) front porch. We talked about many things but what was especially nice was to talk about Elliott/Dimy and hope that he will be with us by the next 4th of July. Here are some of our thoughts:
  • Will he like the fireworks or will the noise scare him?
  • Has he ever seen fireworks before?
  • Won't it be fun to see him play with D. and T.?
  • Will he be home by then? I hope and pray!
Please pray for speedy paperwork processing and for Elliott/Dimy to know how very much his mama loves him and that there are lots of people who already love him as well.

No comments:

Lilypie

My iTunes