Monday, October 5, 2009

Haiti, Here I come!

I'm finally going to Haiti to meet my son! I am so excited! I'm really nervous, too. I've been reading through blogs of other adoptive parents and I know that I can't expect too much at first. I'm a stranger to Elliott, after all. It's funny, because I look at his pictures all the time and he is on my mind all the time. My heart is so full of love for him and he really feels like my son, yet he has no idea who I am except for some pictures. I am excited to meet Elliott so he can know me. And I also just cannot wait to hold him and kiss those cheeks!

3 comments:

Chan said...

Wow! When are you going to Haïti?

AprilC said...

Have a GREAT trip!!!

Julie said...

I am leaving for Miami Nov. 8 and will travel to Haiti Nov. 10. I am so excited!

Lilypie

My iTunes