Friday, August 22, 2008

The process to adopt is quite lengthy and complex. I have two sets of paperwork to get through, my home study and my dossier. As I said before, the home study is nearing completion and I now have only three more items for the dossier. Feels great to be moving along again!

In other news, I bought my first baby girl outfit yesterday. I have some really pretty things my cousin/best friend Debbie gave me but this was my first actual purchase. It is an adorable sleeveless dress with matching shoes. If its cold when she can wear it I can put a long sleeve shirt underneath. It was so much fun to buy something! It takes little things like this to keep my hopes up as the process can be disheartening. So I bought a little outfit and worked on my blog.

No comments:

Lilypie

My iTunes